Title IX Walk-Ins and Virtual Office Hours
Would you like to meet with a member of the Title IX Office? Here are several options for connecting with the Title IX Office:
- You can submit the Title IX online report form. Once the Title IX Office receives your report, the Title IX Office will assign a staff member to reach out to the Complainant (the individual who experienced the alleged conduct) to offer the opportunity to schedule an intake meeting to discuss options and resources.
- You can email the Title IX Office at [email protected].
- You can call the Title IX Office at 202-994-7434
- You can stop by the Title IX Office during walk-in hours
- You can register for Virtual Title IX Office Hours
Title IX Walk-In Hours
Want to meet in person? You can visit the Title IX office located at 812 20th St. NW, Washington DC, 20052 during our walk-in hours listed below.
- Mondays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 12 to 3 p.m.
During walk-in hours, Title IX Office staff is available to assist with making reports, accessing support, and understanding rights and resources. Meetings during walk-in hours are available on a first-come first-serve basis. Therefore, there may be a wait if multiple people are looking to use this service at the same time.
Virtual Office Hours
It's important to know how Title IX works, what happens when a report of sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating/ domestic violence or stalking is made to the Title IX Office, what the formal complaint process looks like, and what resources are available. Come meet GW's Title IX staff as they introduce themselves, answer your questions, share information, and discuss resources during Title IX Office Hours.
Spring 2024 Office Hours
- Friday, January 19th at 11 AM to 12 PM EST
- Friday, February 2nd at 11AM to 12 PM EST
- Friday, February 16th at 11 AM to 12 PM EST
- Friday, March 1st at 11 AM to 12 PM EST
- Friday, March 15th at 11AM to 12PM EST
- Friday, March 29th at 11AM to 12PM EST
- Friday, April 12th at 11 AM to 12 PM EST
- Friday, April 26th at 11 AM to 12 PM EST
- Friday, May 10th at 11 AM to 12 PM EST
- Friday, May 24th at 11AM to 12PM EST
IMPORTANT: Please note that if you are in immediate need of resources provided by the Title IX Office, feel free to contact us immediately. It is not necessary for you to await your appointment time to report or contact us regarding supportive measures and/or additional information.