Thank you for your interest in joining GW's Title IX Office team!
The George Washington University is committed to maintaining a positive climate for study and work, in which individuals are judged solely on relevant factors, such as skill and performance, and can pursue their activities in an atmosphere that is free from discrimination, harassment, and violence. The Title IX Office supports the university’s commitment by fairly and equitably responding to reports of sexual harassment, sexual assault, domestic and dating violence, and stalking. The Title IX Office also provides prevention and response educational programming for the GW community aiming to educate the community on how to create safe, respectful, and inclusive education and workplace environments.
Student Project Assistant III - Spring 2023
The Title IX Office is looking for a second Student Project Assistant III to join the team in the Spring of 2023. Among other duties, the Student Project Assistants are responsible for:
- Checking the [email protected] email on a daily basis;
- Answering the phone and directing community members to the appropriate person to meet their needs;
- Greeting guests to our physical space in trauma informed manner;
- Producing content and managing the Title IX Instagram account and website;
- Coordinating logistics for training events/producing content for trainings in consultation with full time staff
- Leading training sessions (if the student would like to do so)
This is a hybrid (in person and virtual) federal work study position. We are looking for a student, preferrably a graduate student, with previous relevant education, training or experience, who can commit to working 20 hours per week. If you are interested, please apply here by January 23, 2023. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so submit your application ASAP. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected].