If you are in need of immediate assistance, call 911 or GW Emergency Services.
For Fall 2023, all incoming students are required* to complete:
Online "Title IX Fundamentals for New Students". Please contact [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
- The training will need to be completed in one session, so be sure to begin the training when you have time to finish it. The training should take approximately 45 minutes.
- If you have any technical issues with the training, try refreshing your page.
- This training is accessible through GW’s SSO, so be sure that you’re logged in with your GW User ID before accessing.
- At the conclusion of the training, there will be an exit survey you must complete in order to receive credit.
- The training can be accessed by clicking on the following link: my.gwu.edu/mod/
First year in-person training session during Orientation Week. Please review your orientation schedule for more information.
*To avoid a registration hold on your account, please make sure you complete both training sessions and complete the exit survey at the end of the virtual and in-person presentations.
Faculty & Staff
Preventing Harassment and Discrimination, the university’s Title IX sexual harassment and discrimination training module, is now mandatory training. The training takes just 35-45 minutes to complete, and you can pause the session at any point and pick up where you left off.
It is easy to complete your training online. You can access the online training course by logging into Talent@GW, where the course has been placed in your list of available training programs under "Your Action Items." If you have technical questions regarding the course, you may contact [email protected].